Protect your swine against lungworms, gastrointestinal worms and kidney worms with Safe-Guard 1.8% Swine Dewormer. This quality dewormer will help your swine stay healthy, encourage higher weight gains and higher conception rates. Contains Fenbendazole. To use, mix this dewormer with feed. 20 lbs.
- Metastrongylus apri
- Metastrongylus pudendotetus
- Adult & larve (L3, L4 stages, liver, lung, intestinal forms)
- Large roundworms (Ascaris suum)
- Nodular worms (Oesophagostomum dentatum; Ornithostrongylus quadrispinlatum)
- Small stomach worms (Hyostrongylus rubidus)
- Adult & larvae (L2, L3, L4 stages - intestinal mucosal forms) whipworms (Trichuris suis)
- Adult & larvae (Stephanurus dentatus)
Mixing & Use Directions
|lbs. of Pork Premix
|# of 50 lb. Pigs
|# of 100 lb. Pigs
Mix 0.4 lbs of premix in the ration for each 800 lbs of pork to be dewormed. Feed as the sole ration for 3-12 consecutive days. This ration should supply a total intake of 4.08 mg Fenbendazole per lb. of pork.
For Individual Feeding:
- 300 lb. Gilt: Add 0.8 oz. daily to the gilts ration for 3 consecutive days
- 450 lb. Sow: Add 1.2 oz. daily to the sow ration for 3 consecutive days
Limitations: Feed as the sole ration in complete feed for a period of 3-12 days so to provide a total intake of 9 mg/kg of body weight. No withdrawl time is required.